Pacific Highway Development Site
This vacant land holding is positioned to the north of Heatherbrae and boasts more than 450* metres of frontage to the Pacific Highway. Exposed to over 48,000 vehicles daily+, the property’s strategic advantage is it will maintain frontage to the Pacific Highway under the planned and Federally funded Beresfield extension and Heatherbrae Bypass. The 8.44 hectare* property is mostly vegetated and zoned RU2 Rural Landscape under the Port Stephens Council LEP 2013.
- 8.44 ha* of vacant land
- 450 metre* frontage to the Pacific Highway
- Maintains Highway frontage after Heatherbrae Bypass
- Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
- 48,000* vehicles passing daily
- Developer terms considered