The Rise and Rise of Newcastle
Significant and strategic development site positioned in Newcastle West End Precinct which has been designated as the new CBD under the Urban Renewal Strategy.
Substantial long term holding income with term certain until 2024 and the flexibility of a development clause in the leases should you wish to commence a project sooner. 924 Hunter Street and 4 Tighe Street will book-end the central strip of Newcastle‘s new CBD, along with the transport interchange and Newcastle Council’s Administration building.
The development of 924 Hunter Street and 4 Tighe Street will provide an iconic outcome for Newcastle City and is certain to influence the City’s fabric long into the future.
- Iconic corner location, Newcastle’s Famous “Dairy Farmers Corner”
- Three street frontages – Hunter Street, Railway Street and Tighe Street
- Expansive 5,130 sqm* site area – ten separate allotments
- 90m height limit – the maximum allowable in Newcastle CBD
- Over 41,000 sqm of GFA permitted under current planning controls
- Not affected by mine subsidence – eliminates significant cost and construction risk
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 19 November 2020 at 4:00pm.