For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 14 March 2024 at 4pm
337 Black Hill Road comprises 81.48ha* of C4 Environmental Living land (rural), approximately 25% cleared with the balance being timbered pockets and shade timber grazing country. Featuring a 1.5km*frontage to Black Hill Road in the suburb of Black Hill, the property is positioned at the end of the M1 Pacific Motorway - two hours* from Sydney, 15 minutes* from Maitland, 35minutes* from Newcastle and less than five minutes* from the Buchanan exit on the Hunter Expressway. Subject to council approval, the property offers the opportunity for a four lot subdivision with a single dwelling entitlement.
In addition, the rear boundary adjoins industrial land in a thriving industrial precinct. As "urban sprawl" continues it is possible this land will be rezoned for employment purposes in the mid to long term making it an ideal investment also.
- Prime Location in the rural lifestyle suburb of Black Hill
- Extensive land offering of 81.48* hectares
- Versatile Use with C4 Environmental Living
- Wide frontage of 1.5km* to Black Hill Road
- Development potential to four-lot subdivision (STCA)
- Close proximity to Hunter Expressway, Maitland and Newcastle